Raining.

 

It was a raining day. Cold day. Nice weather anyway. 
Staring at my notes, I read nothing. 

It had been five months since we broke up. 
I just realized that it has almost half a year past. 
But everything was just like it happened yesterday night. 

I wrote my third letter to you. At the end of this 2014 year. 
What an unforgettable 21 years old year. 
I gone through a lot. More than what I expected. 

I miss you. Indeed. I told you. 
Don't know myself. Down, deep in my heart. 
Wondering am I still hoping for something...?
Maybe yes. Maybe no. 

Anyhow. I feel peace when I wrote that letter. 
An inner peace came to me. I feel great.
Perhaps it was something called *gratitude* make me feel better.
Everything you appreciated, make you feel you have nothing lost but gain a lot.

May your 2015 year full of happiness and a lot of joys. I wish you happy.
Although I always got mood fluctuated due to your emotion. 
But, I didn't blame you. As it was because I care so much about you. 

2014 almost come to an end. 
Still remember the time we had our countdown together...?

And can I have a request...?

Give me your hug for even a minute. 
I will give you all of our memories either good or bad. 
It is a time what I called it as *Release*.




评论

热门博文