1st of January in 2015.


Everything is OK in the end. 
If it is not OK, then it is not the end.

So here come my first page of new life for year 2015.

Well.
Everybody was exciting. 
I pretend too.

I feel great. Luckily I called you at 23:57pm. 
Because you might not answer my call after that due to crowd of noisiness. 

Your house was lively yesterday night.
I heard countdown of 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 2, 1...
Then, a scream of "Happy New Year!!!"
Continue with the screaming from down my unit.

I wish you Happy New Year too.
I know you are happy. Together with them.
Let the phone hold on. I listen to your cheering with your housemates.

Hey~ Have you read the letter? I asked.
Yeah. You answered.

I think for so long to ask you about that question.
And I guess you know.

Can I hug you...?
Before I going back...
You said from protocol mean yes. 

I feel happy but I got a feeling of sadness that I could't describe with words.

Your tone. Your words. 
Maybe your patience.

Did you scare...?
Scare of losing me...

Perhaps you didn't think that way.
Perhaps you really let things gone by gone in a super fast way.

I cried.
My first tear for you in 2015.

Dear...
I miss you called me baby...

The very first time you called me baby but you didn't admit.

I was kinda shocked.
But after that time, I keep laughing.
Saying what you called me last night...?
And you answered: I don't know. I didn't say anything. 
How naughty you are... 

Dear baby...
Happy 2015. Happy New Year. 
I love you. 

  

评论

热门博文